Our ceramic valves are dead volume free rotary valves for system pressures of up to 30 bar. They can be constructed according to customer specifications.
- Ceramic rotor floating in a plastic housing.
- A special connection between the drive axle and rotor ensures that no forces other than the rotating movement and contact pressure are applied to these components.
- Basic unit made of a new plastic compound (tested with all conventional HPLC eluents)
- Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance due to the use of ceramic and a special plastic compound.
- 3-way valve, 120°
- 4-way sample injection valve
- 4-way switching valve
- 3-position selection valve
- 6-position selection valve